McRae Mens Desert Tan Suede/Nylon Military Tactical Boots
Statement on COVID-19
Since 1967, McRae has been manufacturing military footwear for the United States Armed Forces. Their commitment to providing high-performance footwear for our military personnel is exemplified through their remarkable craftsmanship. These cowhide suede & 1000 denier nylon upper boots feature a cushion orthotic footbed, teraloc lace system, and padded collar. Stay a step ahead with McRae Military, especially designed with you, the hard-working professional, in mind.
• Cowhide Suede & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
• Special Air Vent
• Cushion Orthotic Footbed
• Padded Collar
• Teraloc Lace System
• Padded collar with tendon relief dip in back.
• Vibram Multi-Sport Rubber Outsole
• TeraLoc lace system comprised of special stitched in speed-laces and functionally textured laces. Keeps boot snug even if accidently untied.
• Cushion orthotic footbed – can be removed and washed.
You may also like